Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Africa & the Middle East
Reload this Page >

Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7th, 2013, 05:30 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello to All;
I must admit that am humbled to be part of this amazing community and privileged to have known a country like Tanzania. I will please like to know if there's anyone here who is interested in visiting Tanzania either for a safari trip or mountain climbing. If there's any, please lets get in touch and plan everything together thereby saving cost and time.

Leaving your country to another country takes a brave heart and a whole lot of sacrifice like a yars work to save plenty for the adventure, but then if you do not plan well, then your efforts may go invane.
Lets together make a better trip by sharing our plans and ideas for just as you know, whgen spider web unite, they can tie up a Lion.
Thanks for taking out time to read my post. Have a great day!!!!
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 05:34 AM
Original Poster

To all who read this,,, please pardon me for the errors. Here are the corrections; It's a Year's, not yars and when not whgen.
Thanks for your understanding.
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 01:10 PM

I am actually planning a trip to Tanzania starting March 11 and leaving March 16 and would love company and cost savings! Let me know if you're interested!
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 01:24 PM

I've already been to Tanzania and it's a lovely experience. I used Africa Adventure Company but Jenman Safaris is what we use in the office here.
Old Jan 23rd, 2014, 02:22 AM

Midways tours and travel also offers group safaris in Kenya and Tanzania and Zanzibar.
try joining a group yourself.
good luck
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 01:06 AM

Hi,have been working as tour operator for the last 16 year and organizing several safaris to diferent destination in East Africa.My advice to you is safari in Tanzania starts from Kenya, since kenya is ware we have international airport(Jomo kenyatta in ternational airport)ware all flite land,i would suggest for you to allow you safari to beorganise from kenya so that you can have easy way of travelling, for more information you can cantact me through ma e-mail address [email protected] thank.
Goodluck