Info on HS Radamis Nile Cruise

Sep 6th, 1999, 08:31 AM
bob walker

Info on HS Radamis Nile Cruise

Has anyone been on the Movenpick Hotels Nile cruiser the HS Radamis ? If so, I would be pleased to hear about it.

Sep 7th, 1999, 01:27 PM
cb

When we used this Nile cruiser last year , there were less than 20 passengers, and about the same number of crew. I found the service excellent, room immaculate. My husband was unable to eat the first day of the cruise because of a bug he got in Cairo. The maitre d was more than eager to find something he can eat.
Food was great too.

Night activities was virtually none. Disco night is scheduled every night,but all the passengers simply wanted quiet nights in their cabins, perhaps to recuperate from the sightseeing of the day.

By the way, I found the best buy in 18K gold jewelry on this ship, better than in Cairo. Of course, this is after a lot of haggling. Since several days is spent on the ship, you get enough opportunities to bargain. Prices on silver items were also good. I got several silver key chains with names in hieroglyphic to give as gifts for less than $20 each.

Jul 6th, 2005, 06:05 PM

I traveled on the Movenpick Nile cruiser HS Radamis I in April 2005. It was my 6th Nile cruise and first time to be on the Radamis I. I loved this cruise so much. The staff is very pleasant and professional, the Captain is very attentive and kind. I traceled with my husband and 13 year old daughter. We were given the suite in the front of the ship. Our cabin had an out side deck and a personal stair case to the top deck. Entertainment in the evening was fun and full of laughter. The food was excellent and no one in our group got mummy tummy while on the cruiser. I would love to be there now. Debbie Johnson

Search this Thread