Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Africa & the Middle East
Reload this Page > In case anybody is going to Johannesburg this year...

In case anybody is going to Johannesburg this year...

Feb 25th, 2003, 04:21 PM
Original Poster

In case anybody is going to Johannesburg this year...

Here is an opportunity to pick up the Michelangelo Hotel at a great price for four nights in a junior suite or alternately Ngala Private Game Reserve for four nights:

www.luxurylink.com

Click on the "Asia & Africa" banner and if you act in the next 14 hours, you should be able to pick up these packages pretty cheap.

I picked up Michelangelo for $605 USD (+ $15 auction handling fee), and it has often gone for the minimum bid of $585 USD.

Ngala has gone anywhere from $1300 recently all the way to $2100. Usually goes for about $1500 which is a great bargain. I have bid on this frequently but I have now decided on Vuyatela and Inyati for slightly more. If you were to buy this trip anywhere else, you would be sure to pay upwards of $2000 USD and upwards of $3000 USD if you go in high season.

After you win a bid, luxurylink.com calls you within a couple minutes after bid closing, takes your credit card info and then immediately sends you a confirming fax with a confirmation number. You then may call the hotel and book your room, using your confirmation number as a payment voucher.

Search this Thread