I've really screwed up ;-<

Jul 19th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Original Poster

I've really screwed up ;-<

We're flying rt JNB-VFA. I've had our rt tickets from home to JNB for months and have been checking with BA about availability on the JNB-VFA flights.....always lots of seats. So finally today I go online to book and "whilst" I am booking the flight it sells out!!!!! I call up online booking and yes they really are sold out! And since my country of departure is South Africa I couldn't book online without a credit card issued from there! (Anyone done this? Because it sure is the cheapest ticket I could find.
So now I'm hoping for really good luck. We will be arriving on SAA at JNB at 10:20am and departing on BA for VFA at 11:25am. Doesn't leave much time for shopping ;-D
Oh, the kind person at SAA said "that's the stormy time of year.", when I was trying to reassure myself that on such a long flight they have lots of time to make up for any lost time. AND my dh reminded me of how we would get stuck in New Oreans leaving Jazzfest....but wouldn't that keep the plane going to VFA on the ground? Oh, I must go inform him...I just love bring a little sunshine and rationality into a man's life, the longer I live the more I realize the price males of it seems most all species pay for that

Jul 19th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Original Poster

....oppps...the price of being in control (or not! After all how many chiefs can you have? lt; )is gawd awful.
Jul 20th, 2005, 03:34 AM

I know you want to go to Victoria Falls but it would be just as easy to fly into Livingstone Zambia to get there. The falls go from Zimbawe to Zambia. You might want to check the maps and the flights there.

Search this Thread