Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Africa & the Middle East
Reload this Page > HOTELS AFFORDABLE 100.00 OR ESS VICTORIA FALLS FOR SEP

HOTELS AFFORDABLE 100.00 OR ESS VICTORIA FALLS FOR SEP

Apr 4th, 2002, 09:14 AM
Ed & Gloria

HOTELS AFFORDABLE 100.00 OR ESS VICTORIA FALLS FOR SEP

IF SOMEONE CAN HELP WE WOULD BE MOST GRATEFULREQUIRE E MAIL ADDRESS BEST OF ALL 800 NUMBER IN USA. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Apr 4th, 2002, 11:49 AM
mose

I would assume that ALL hotels near Vic falls would be less than $100 NO-ONE is going there so you should be able to take your pickof just about everything - they may even pay you to go seeing that there can't be too many people with enough fortitude to put thier life on the line anymore

Apr 8th, 2002, 08:53 AM
Penelope

Try the Sprayview. I believe that it has e-mail and you can make arrangements using a credit card. P

Apr 10th, 2002, 05:41 PM
angela

The pricing for hotels at Vic Falls makes no sense often prices remain at their fixed special "foriegners rate" regardless of whether there is anybody visiting or not! The only way I have found cheaper rates in the past is to use a local travel agent and see if they know of any specials...in general I found American agents were always offering American prices...anyway the agent I used, liked, and have continued to recommend is Sandy Ingles at www.africansafari.co.za I booked a very good deal on an upscale safari to Zambia with her in 2000 and she was very very helpful. Hope she can help.

Search this Thread