Hey Friends - Kenya.Uganda/Egypt w/ 2Afrika

Jan 16th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Original Poster

Hey Friends - Kenya.Uganda/Egypt w/ 2Afrika

I was just poking around in my continual state of planning a trip to Africa and found that 2Afrika is going to start going to Egypt. I am thinking of doing their 11 day White mountain, and combining it with the trek to Uganda and the 7 day add on to Egypt. That would be 21 days and a mighty full one.

Jan 17th, 2004, 05:02 AM
sandi

Well do tell, what does the itinerary look like, especially the Kenya and Egypt portion.

Jan 20th, 2004, 08:19 AM

I was just wondering if you had been in contact with the 2afrika folks lately. I am trying to book a trip with them but they are not returning my emails. I'd prefer to go w/them but am ready to give up! thanks in advance for an info --
Jan 20th, 2004, 11:40 AM

I too have been awaiting an email response. So I called and spoke with Ken this morning. Seems they have been busy. He did mention leaving for Egypt shortly (probably to work out details for new service from 2Afrika). But he did answer my questions.

Dick
Jan 20th, 2004, 07:45 PM
Original Poster

I'll let you know as soon as I make some decisions. Sure makes sense to go to Egypt (second on my wish list) while I'm right next to it (in a manner of speaking) when I go to Kenya (first).

This trek to Rwanda or Uganda- to see the gorillas is no small undertaking and almost makes more sense to go when I go to Tanzania on another trip.

2Afrika's annoying habit of just not answering the phone is quite offputting. and might just put me right off onto a local operator instead. I might be interested in putting together a group if anyone's interested.

Search this Thread