Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+

Old May 9th, 2016, 07:47 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+

Hello,

I will be in Tel Aviv in late September for a few nights traveling with friends. We have rented an apartment in a great location. We will be visiting the traditional sites during the day and plan on enjoying the nightlife as much as possible. Does anyone have recommendations or information for bars, clubs, nightlife, etc. where our 30-40 year old group would be a good fit and have a good time? We dont mind hanging with a younger crowd but want to avoid places with young twenty-year-olds and students.

Thanks in advance for any advice!
-P
Old May 9th, 2016, 09:01 AM

The Tel-Aviv Port, at the north end of Ben Yehuda and Dizengoff, is a good place to start.
Old May 16th, 2016, 07:02 AM

Awright, here are some of my recommendations :

Romano - a very trendy gastro-bar where you can have good dinner and drinks in a cool atmosphere.

Concierge - nice cocktail bar on dizengoff st. where you can start you night at with few drinks (no dancing due)

The prince - a cool bar on nahalat binyamin where you can sit at the balcony outside and have few drinks as well. no dancing (i'll get to that) but good music is played and the vibe is great overall.

Now regarding the dancing...
At the area where rothschild cross allenby st. you will find some good dance bars and clubs where you can dance. look for : Buxa, Radio EGPB, Sputnik, Alphabet and breakfast club. all of them mainly play electric and become alive at around 11pm-12am (the breakfast even later).

These are what i had in mind right now...

Checkout out my youtube channel for more tips and recommendations (more coming up soon) :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs8...oF2ivw9DU_ddGw

Feel free to contact me for more recommendations