Notices

Help with a tour

Jul 5th, 1999, 02:12 PM
Bill Duston

Help with a tour

I plan to take a solo trip next year to Syria. I usually do not like group tours. However, I feel that a short group tour (3-5 days) will get be acclimated enough to go on my own thereafter (I plan on spending up to 10 days there). Can anyone recommend a good tour company in Syria that is mid-range in price. Thanks in advance.

Jul 30th, 1999, 10:33 AM
michele

Bill,
I, too, am planning a trip to Syria in April. IF I decide to take a tour these two groups appear to be the most flexible:

The Imaginative Traveller ( they have an eight day highlights tour, and I have heard good thngs about their tours to Egypt). email is : [email protected]

The other one that sounds good and is very reasonable is:Travel in Style (highlights, seven days) Their email is [email protected]

I know these are longer tours than you requested, but maybe you could work something out to suit your needs with these companies. Both of them appear to be very flexible and Travel In Style was very helpful with sending me various schedules.
I would love to hear how your trip goes as finding anyone who has traveled to Syria is quite a feat.
Feel free to email me at home.

Michele

Search this Thread