Help? Itinerary Adjustments?

Nov 9th, 2005, 06:46 AM
danika

Help? Itinerary Adjustments?

We are travelling with our 3 boys to Kenya at Christmas (ages 10-14). I have the safari booked, 4 days Mara, 3 at Amboseli and 2 in Tsavo and then we end up at the coast. The original plan was 4 nights Diani and 2 in Lamu. I am having a change of heart. Samburu was unavailable earlier. Should I relax a few days at the coast and then jet it up to Samburu to squeeze in every part of safari I can? Would be a great note to end on but maybe I am trying too hard to fit it all in?

Nov 22nd, 2005, 05:40 AM

After 9 days of Safari you will want a rest! But hey, if you still lust for wildlife then don't forget the great snorkling at the coast. You might even consider a trip on The Dolphin Dhow www.thedolphindhow.com

If you go to south coast there is an elephant reserve and Shimba Hills not too far away.

I think there's only a certain ammount of Safari one can take! I would be out there as often as possible, but the travelling and dust takes its toll.

Relax, enjoy the coast, and the people of the coast.... and make sure you sample swahilli cooking!!

Search this Thread