HELP!!! Allergies in Egypt ....

Old Oct 8th, 1997, 10:48 AM
VIVIANNE NACIF

HELP!!! Allergies in Egypt ....

Hello, this may sound like a stupid question, but I Have horrible allergies especially to dust, and I am also very asthmatic, if anyone who's reading this has the same problems, Can you PLEASE tell me if this was a problem for you while you were in Egypt and if so, what did you do... I will be going on December. Thank you very much. Vivianne.

Old Oct 13th, 1997, 08:20 PM
Sharon

My husband has similar problems (allergies and asthma) and we just returned from Egypt. He kept on his standard routine (Becanase and Beclovent) and he did not have any problems. I also have allergies (not as severe and my problem is more animals than dust). In any case, I also used Becanase and did not have any problems. There was a young woman in our group who had some problems; but , I noticed that she did not use her inhaler properly. Take care and have a good time. Egypt is a fascinating place where one truly walks in "the embrace of the history."