Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   Africa & the Middle East (https://www.fodors.com/community/africa-and-the-middle-east/)
-   -   Have a GREAT trip, Imelda! (https://www.fodors.com/community/africa-and-the-middle-east/have-a-great-trip-imelda-631750/)

LyndaS Jul 17th, 2006 09:05 PM

Have a GREAT trip, Imelda!

Thought I would wish you a <font color="red">wonderful<font color="black"> trip, Imelda, a few days early, as I know you are going nuts packing, repacking, buying last minute stuff, repacking, wondering why you bought last minute stuff, unpacking, weighing, packing.....

((B)) <font color="green">Here's to a great trip!!!! =:)</font></font></font>

LyndaS Jul 17th, 2006 09:17 PM

oops, forgot one -
%%-

matnikstym Jul 17th, 2006 09:56 PM

Travel safe Imelda and enjoy every minute, I know you're up for it! Have a great time! Can't wait for your report on your return!
Aloha,
Dennis

Marija Jul 18th, 2006 03:26 AM

Have a great trip! We're looking forward to reading all about it!

sandi Jul 18th, 2006 04:34 AM

safari njema!

I know you're going to have wonderful time.

atravelynn Jul 18th, 2006 06:06 AM

It is almost time! Enjoy!

Nyamera Jul 18th, 2006 07:26 AM

<font color="green">Safari njema
Safiri salama<font color="green">
</font></font>

cynstalker Jul 18th, 2006 07:34 AM

Imelda,

Can't wait to hear how it goes! Have a <b><font color="blue">WONDERFUL</font></b>&lt;?blue&gt;, safe journey!

(And just use auto - works great!!!)

<font color="green">Cyn</font>

panecott Jul 18th, 2006 08:00 AM

Have a safe and wonderful journey, Imelda. It goes without saying that you will love it!
Look forward to your photos and report when you return. :-)

Leely Jul 18th, 2006 08:39 AM

Imelda, have an excellent adventure.

Patty Jul 18th, 2006 10:24 AM

Have fun! We'll all be waiting to hear about your trip.

OnlyMeOirish Jul 18th, 2006 01:03 PM

Aaawww Guys, thank you <b><font color="green">SO</font></b><font color="black">much for the good wishes. I'm afraid I haven't been on the board for a couple of days, to quote Lynda I was <font color="blue">'going nuts packing, repacking, buying last minute stuff, repacking, wondering why you bought last minute stuff, unpacking, weighing, packing.....' <font color="black"> I'm afraid you're not far wrong Lynda!! I went out today and bought myself a new Regatta waterproof, breathable jacket and some jip off trousers:). I was worried about my red jacket for the gorilla treck and figured I could do with a decent jacket anyways ;) Hubby thinks I'm losing the plot with all my shopping, for 'just 10 days' as he puts it. I swear that's the last of it LOL
I still haven't actually put anything into our bags yet (not as organised as you Lynda I'm afraid) but it is all laid out on the bedroom floor together with those weighing scales:D AND I got my brand new Lowepro Camera Bag in the post today to put my brand new FZ30 and Epson P2000 in! I was getting a little stressed that it wouldn't arrive in time but it made it and it's all packed up. Cyn, I never did manage to post those pics, I DID try, many times including at work but it just wouldn't load for me.. oh well. I'll definately be using that Auto and keep my fingers crossed. Thanks so much for the advice.

Guys, you have ALL been an <b><font color="green">AMAZING</font></b><font color="black"> help in the planning of this trip and I have asked so so many questions, AND a lot of silly questions too and I never got laughed at once, I swear ye are the nicest bunch I have come across on any forum (and that's saying a lot). Thanks to you all I am going on a balloon flight and I know I won't freak with my claustrophobia, I know it's OK to wear 'modest' shorts in Kenya but not in Rwanda, I know to take Malarone and not Lariam as Hubbys doctor prescribed first, and above all, I AM GOING TO HUG THOSE CHEETAHS!!!!

So a BIG BIG THANK YOU to all and I promise to post 'some sort of' trip report when I get back but I'm afraid it will not be of the calibre of some of you great writers!! I'll give it my best shot.

And, Lynn, I have those bears to start planning for when I get back ;)

Thanks again,
Slan,(that's goodbye in the Irish language!)
Imelda</font></font></font></font>