Has anyone used Delta Tours Egypt?

May 7th, 2002, 03:20 PM
SG

Has anyone used Delta Tours Egypt?

Greetings. I am thinking of joining a 10day tour of Cairo, Luxor, Aswan on a Felluca with Delta Tours Egypt. Their price is $175pp vs similar programs for $230pp. It seems like a really good deal but would appreciate any comments/suggestions of fellow travelers who have used them before. Thanks!!

May 9th, 2002, 02:20 AM
Dan

YIKES! 10 days on a felluca. I think you will be sorry. Try one of the several Nile cruise companys. Prices are VERY reasonable... and try to get to Abu Simbel. When in Luxor, see the light and sound show at the Karnack Temple. It's the best of the shows. No need to go to the Karnack Temple during the day.

May 9th, 2002, 09:19 AM
SG

My apologies for misstating that all 10 days are on a Felluca. Only 3d/2n are spent on the Felluca, the others are via trains, buses & staying in hotels. I have seen Nile tours for very reasonable prices but am interested in the Felluca tour because we wanted to experience the "true" Nile experience.

Dan, thanks for the advise. Abu Simbel is on my list and they offer it for additional $50pp. What are their 3star hotels like in Egypt? All I really care is that they offer private bathrooms and are reasonably clean.

Many thanks!

Search this Thread