Great tent camps?

Feb 14th, 2000, 07:01 AM
Melissa

Great tent camps?

We are looking to attach a trip to Africa, after the Seychelles. I have spent time in Botswana - so would like to see other parts. Dont want "crystal & china" type camp - but nice, with great food, great guides. Would also like to do walking in addition to driving tours. Recommend a country for this - with the most wildlife?

Feb 14th, 2000, 08:20 AM
regina

Melissa:
We are doing the same thing. Two weeks in the Seychelles and after that flying directly (on Air Seychelles operated by British Air)to Nairobi just for one night. Then flying to Lerai Tented Camp where we will spent three nights. Next to Sangare Lakeside Camp (2 nights), then to Delamer's Camp for 2 nights including one night at their Tree House. From there we will fly to Mara River Camp for four nights and back to Nairobi where we have reserved a dayroom in one of the hotels (Boulevard). All these tented camps are permanent with private attached bathrooms (including hot showers). They have great food and very experienced guides. I have so much more information about each camp but I don't know if you would like to read all. Let me know. We already paid our deposit for June trip. If you need more details just ask or e-mail me directly. Anyway I would like to find out more about your accommodation in the Seychelles and when are you going to be there. Only a few days ago we fired our travel agent (New Adventures) and now I am trying to book hotels on Mahe, Praslin, and La Digue direcly.

Search this Thread