Good package deals to Egypt

Jun 14th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Joe
Original Poster

Good package deals to Egypt

Is anyone aware of any good, reasonably priced package deals from the East coast (i.e.; DC) to Egypt in the October time frame?? These could include airfare or just land only.
Jun 14th, 2005, 02:25 PM
sandi

Don't know what "deals" you're looking for, but a "search" in the box on the top of this board - enter Egypt or Egypt tour operators - you'll get threads on the left with recommendations of tour operators others have used and give good reviews. Believe Egypt Highlights is one of them. Check it out.

Jun 15th, 2005, 11:04 AM

Joe:

I booked a package through Travel Egypt (aka South Sinai Travel) and I was extremely satisfied with the tour and company. The company includes roundtrip air on EgyptAir from NY (JFK) to Cairo (direct flight). They offer several packages. I customized my tour so it cost a little more but it was well worth the price. The email address is as follows:

(http://www.travelegypt.us).

Jun 20th, 2005, 11:08 AM

I've used Friendly Plant (www.friendlyplanet.com) for inexpensive Egypt trips but they book up quickly sometimes. If they're not booked, you can sometimes get a deal. In Egypt, I've use Tut Egypt Tours (www.tutegypt.com) from Luxor.

Search this Thread