Go2Africa

Aug 10th, 2005, 09:41 AM
Original Poster

Go2Africa

Has anyone stayed at Siana Springs Intrepids Lodge which is one of the accomadations for a Masai Mara Safari from Go2Africa. Can you give me some feedback.
Aug 10th, 2005, 12:02 PM
sandi

See thread below "Been to Kenya & Tanzania GrandCombo (or something like that) with 2Afrika" - there is a link in her first post for her photos. Included are photos of Siana Springs Camp. Then read further in her trip report for any comments about the camp.

Aug 11th, 2005, 07:15 AM

We stayed at that camp in June, 2004 as part of 2Afrika trip to Tanzania/Kenya. If you do a sort on RSnyder you should get to my 7-14-04 trip report. Also, via the site listed below there are a couple of pics of our tent.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePh...1&sort_order=0

In general I would certainly stay there again. We enjoyed the camp. Being outside the park one can take night game drives. For mid-day time in camp I enjoyed the opportunity to walk around and look for birds given the variety of vegetation there. Keep your eyes open for safari ants. Not that we had any problems with them but did find a major "trail" of them crossing the one footpath to tents from the pool area. By all means if you have specific questions let this board know. Am posting under a second name as taking a short break and could not use home address here.

Search this Thread