go2africa

Apr 17th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Original Poster

go2africa

I am planning a trip to Botswana and South africa using Go2africa. They have stated that a courier will meet me in JNB to hand off tickets, etc. I am uncomfortable with this process. I am arriving from U.S.. Is this the usual process or are documents sent prior to departure? Can someone who has used them please respond to their experience.
Apr 18th, 2005, 12:41 AM
africa_lover

I am using Go2africa at the end of May.
Me too, hope that everything goes well, as we have already fully payed for our trip and also will be handed over vouchers and tickets on arrival at JNB. I will let you know!

Apr 18th, 2005, 06:06 AM

Bmgary, I wouldn't worry about this process. I assume that you have set up your own flights from the US. We booked a package of hotels, river cruise, and tours through an on-line agent for Brazil and the woman who met us at the Rio airport had all of our vouchers ready to hand over. I think this is a pretty common way to do things. We are using go2africa in June and have received our South African Airlines tickets but will get everything else when we get to Cape Town (including our flights from Johannesburg to Victoria and Botswana). Africa_lover, I'm looking forward to hearing how your trip went since we will be just ready to go when you get back (we leave June 17th). Or maybe you won't be back yet. Enjoy!

Search this Thread