Globus Tours to Israel?

Feb 24th, 2000, 05:31 PM
Mike McGlaughlin

Globus Tours to Israel?

I'm planning on taking a 10-day tour with this company from May 4-13. Has anyone gone with them on their "Fascinating Israel" tour? Also, what will the weather be at that time, and how about the safety situation? Looks like it's getting really tense there again.

Feb 25th, 2000, 05:16 PM
Calpurnia

The weather is usually very nice in May. Good timing there. I feel much safer in Israel than NYC so don't worry. The only thing to be concerned about is a package without an owner. Stay away from those and don't leave any of yours behind or they will be destroyed by the IDF. Otherwise, keep on the friendly side of the greenline and no problems.

Mar 9th, 2000, 06:29 AM
Denise

Hi Mike: I am also booked on Globus' "Fascinating Israel" tour leaving at the end of March, so I read your message with interest. However, you seem to have received only one reply and it makes no mention of Globus. Although my trip is already booked and paid for, I was hoping to hear something encouraging about Globus as this will be my husband's first experience on a tour and I am hoping that we won't regret it.

Have you per chance heard anything else? Any information you care to share would be greatly appreciated.

Search this Thread