Getting Israeli visa in Amman, Jordan. Please help

Jan 6th, 2014, 09:36 AM
Original Poster

Getting Israeli visa in Amman, Jordan. Please help

Hi there,

Anyone have any idea how long it would take to apply for an Israeli visa in Amman? I've called and called the embassy and emailed them. No reply from phones or email. I'm a Malaysian passport holder and would like to fly into Amman. I'm prepared to wait for a couple of days in Amman for an Israeli visa then take the border crossing. I've called all the travel agents on the embassy's website and they all don't know, or say it takes two weeks.
I've also called all the numbers for the embassy listed. Please help!! Many thanks
Jan 10th, 2014, 03:12 AM

Dave, i have seen your question on multiple travel forums. Asking all over is not going to change the responses you already received.
Jan 11th, 2014, 12:52 PM

I don't have a reply, but if you live in Washington you can make an appointment to visit the Embassy; if in NYC can visit their Consular Office (2nd Ave. @ 42nd Street). They may have consular offices elsewhere in the States.

If outside the US, check where the Embassy or Consular offices are located in those countries for replies.
Good luck!
Jan 17th, 2014, 12:03 PM

The problem here is that Malaysia and Israel do not have diplomatic relations. The OP cannot apply for a visa at home. It has to be in a third country.

Search this Thread