Gecko tours Egypt

Mar 9th, 2005, 07:52 AM
P_M
Original Poster

Gecko tours Egypt

Hi, all. I am in the early stages of planning a trip to Egypt in January 2006 for my dad and stepmom, and I am considering joining them. I have already been given some good info on Egypt Highlights, but we would like to check a few more tours before making any decisions. I found some reasonably priced tours w/Gecko. Has anyone used Gecko? I would be interested in your feedback. Thanks.
Mar 20th, 2005, 01:25 AM

I did a trip to Egypt in Jan 05 with Peregrine -10 day Nile Highlights. Pay only a little bit more and your Dad and Stepmom may appreciate the extra comfort. Gecko is out of the same company and is geared for the younger traveller. (suits backpackers) I would thoroughly recommend this company to travel with. We had a faultless trip. So much so, we are planning to go back next Jan 06. I would book with Peregrine again. We were in a small group of 9 people (except for one couple that joined us with the flu) the 7 other travellers all had a ball together. I was glad that I packed the day/night cold and flu tablets as we all ended up with niggling sore throats, and blocked noses.

Search this Thread