Garden Route Safe?

Apr 23rd, 1999, 04:28 AM
eunice

Garden Route Safe?

We are planning a trip to South Africa in July. It involves two days on the Garden Route leaving from Capetown. Is it safe? Is it worth seeing in the winter? We are supposed to be driven in a mini van. Also is Kirkman Camp in Kruger Park nice? Any info is appreciated.

May 20th, 1999, 07:54 AM
manoj gursahani

I just returned this morning from South africa and did the garden route in a combi alongwith my family and want to assure you that it is safe.In July it will get colder.
I did not do Kruger Park but I believe it is very nice

May 20th, 1999, 07:55 AM
manoj gursahani

I just returned this morning from South africa and did the garden route in a combi alongwith my family and want to assure you that it is safe.In July it will get colder.
I did not do Kruger Park but I believe it is very nice

Jun 2nd, 1999, 07:14 AM
Omart Essack

Hi Eunice,

I can assure you as a South African, that the Garden Route is the safest holiday you can have. If you're concerned, make sure you hire a mobile/cellular telephone. We have a very sophisticated network with emergency call etc. Winters are not as beautiful and scenic, however it is still a great diversion.
I'm not familiar with the camp you are visiting at the Kruger Park, but I can guarantee that reserves like Londolozi are world class.

Omar

Search this Thread