Galillee Tzimer and Hungarian Restaurant

Nov 13th, 2005, 01:03 PM
Original Poster

Galillee Tzimer and Hungarian Restaurant

Couple friends of mine (Hungarian decendants) is going to Israel end of December. They want to travel (by rented car) to the Galillee, stay a couple days at a Tzimer (the Israeli version of Bed n' Breakfast). So I a looking for a real nice, "home-style" one in the Tzfat/Rosh Pina area, or even further north...

...Also, I heard of a real good, family-owned authentic HUNGARIAN restaurant in the Galillee. But don't know the name or where it is located....

Nov 13th, 2005, 03:41 PM

http://www.weekend.co.il/galiltop/orli/index_e.html

Highly, highly recommended.
Nov 14th, 2005, 10:17 PM
eri

Mamamia,
I searched the Israeli comprehensive restaurant site but couldn't find any trace of Hungarian restaurants in the north. There are however 2 Hungarian restaurants in Tel Aviv: Budapest. tel 03-6490239 is located on the grounds of the Tenis Club in Hadar Yosef, and Rabinovitch tel 03-5375571 on
9 Frishman St. I only know Budapest. It is a very informal place with pretty good selection and food. Their prices are very reasonable.
Nov 15th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Original Poster

Thanks, Eri and Gardyloo.

My Hungarian friends claim an Israeli friend of theirs told them about an Israeli TV a program in which a famous Israeli law maker (Tommi Lapid, himself of Hungarian descent) was traveling in the Galillee, and stopped at this wonderful Hungarian restaurant....

So they want to use the opportunity of traveling in the Galillee, and visit that one particular restaurant....

Search this Thread