For Kelly - re honeymoon

Dec 16th, 2002, 05:09 AM
kavey

For Kelly - re honeymoon

Kelly posted the following in another thread. So any replies to her don't get lost amongst the general chit chat on that thread I am taking the liberty of starting another thread to reply to her questions.

Date: 12/16/2002, 01:42 am
Message: Hi there. Great information on this post. We are planning our September 2003 honeymoon, and have considered a safari, africa experience. The problem is that we only have 2 weeks, departing from the NY area. My fiance grew up near Victoria Falls (he's british), so we were thinking that we might do half safari, half victoria falls. Any thoughts on the do-ability of this in such a relatively short amount of time are greatly appreciated.

Many thanks. Kelly

Dear Kelly
I think it should certainly be feasible to split your time as you suggest. Many safaris to Botswana include an option to add on days at Vic Falls as it is in such close proximity.
You could certainly do 8-10 days in, say, Botswana and another 4-6 in Voc Falls.
If you have any thoughts about budget and/ or interests do let us know.
In the mean time there is a thread with URLS for sites some of us have found useful - do have a look at some of the sites listed.

Kavey
PS Congrats!

Search this Thread