For Dick

Jul 23rd, 2004, 09:41 PM
Original Poster

For Dick

Dick we are very close to booking our trip to Tanz/Kenya with 2Afrika. I posted our itinerary on this site which you may have seen. Any way someone on another posting said they had seen some of your photos but I can't seem to find a link to them. Am I missing something. Would really love to see your photos if they are posted somewhere.

Thanks J
Jul 23rd, 2004, 09:55 PM
Original Poster

Dick forgot to ask you if you got a day room back in NBO before you flew out? Sounds like you had time in NBO before your flight to see the Giraffe & Blixen places is that right?

Thanks

J
Jul 26th, 2004, 03:41 AM

Jules, I have not posted pics yet. Just about finished getting them organized. Really struggling with identifying some of the birds. No, we did not do the day room thing. The giraffe center was okay not only the chance to get close to giraffe but seeing/touching the warthog was something I am sure our daughter will remember for some time. Great opportunity to check out the teeth/tusks! The Karen Blixen house was also enjoyable with the antiques (and reproductions!) including the old farming implements outside as well as the photos. And lunch was refreshing and laid back.
At the airport processing thru security and passport control was a breeze. Then,we read and simply watched fellow passengers. Quite a variety of travelers came thru. One can shop at numerous stores there but we didn't. Seating was not exactly plentiful.

Enjoy planning the trip. I am looking forward to a return to Tanzania to possibly include a southern park or two.
Dick

Search this Thread