Flights to S.A.

Aug 23rd, 2004, 10:27 AM
Original Poster

Flights to S.A.

We are planning to travel to South Africa at the end of February. What is a good price for a roundtrip price between London and Capetown? How soon should I book the flight?

We are actually coming from Los Angeles but will making a stopover in London. I'm not worried about the L.A. to London flights for that time of year.
Aug 23rd, 2004, 11:44 AM
TandyJeffr

suggest you start talking with BA now. Not sure but perhaps SAA serves that route too, and possibly Virgin atlantic.

Aug 23rd, 2004, 01:15 PM

BA has the only N/S; lowest price listed now is US$1330 for the nonstop; around $1140 via Frankfurt on SAA.

You might look at some of the consolidators or London bucket shops - use www.johnnyjet.com for links to numerous sources.
Aug 23rd, 2004, 01:23 PM
sandi

Virgin Atlantic has offered a few really good deals this past year, so check their fares. If I recall last year, there were reduced fares from the States after the beginning of the year. You might want to check

www.premiertours.com

select their air department, though best to call to see what they might know now for that time of year. Premier Tours is a tour operator whose prices are so-so, but their Air Department is excellent.

Search this Thread