Flight mix up

Jul 8th, 2004, 01:30 AM
Original Poster

Flight mix up

Hello all
Well Im pleased to say that I finally have put together my safari and beach trip to Tanzania Well thats what i thought....
When I went to pay for my flights it seems that someone has made an error. You see I had originally booked on the 18th of December but on finding that it wouldnt fit with my plans I phoned to change the date to the 17th. I was told it was fine and to send a cheque- (one of the smaller airline networks.) I decided to go to the office in person to pay to pay for the flights just and check everything was alright. Lucky I did because The very helpful man at the desk told me that I was infact not booked for the 17th and infact that flight was full and all they could do was oout me on a waiting list in 30th place. The man assured me that these waiting lists clear and Im most likely to get a place but he wont be able to let me know until past September (getting very close to my travel time). Has anyone had a similar experience? Can anyone offer some words of wisdom about the situation?

snowy
PS thanks to all who have helpeed me with my previous posts

Search this Thread