flight from Fes to Marrekesh

Feb 4th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Original Poster

flight from Fes to Marrekesh

Can anyone tell me about their experiences flying from these two cities (i.e., is it easy, how to book, plane size)? Thank you.
Feb 5th, 2005, 03:12 PM

I went to Morocco last August. I found flights online that would get me from Fez to Marrakech, but I chose to drive instead. If you have the time (about 8 hours) I recommend it. The drive through the Atlas Mountains is beautiful. The cost is about the same as a flight would be. We hired a driver who charged us about $300 (US) That price was good for two people, but I doubt it would cost more (or much more) for more people to go.
The train from Fez to Marrakech takes you all the way back to Casablanca before heading south to Marrekesh. It takes about the same amount of time as driving does.
Flights from Fez to Marrakech are easy to book on Royal Air Morocco. The flight is 3-4 hours long (the long flying time because you usually have to fly from Fez to Casablanca and from Casablanca to Marrakech). Most of the flights that I saw were about $200 to $300 per person. You could get cheaper if you plan well in advance.
Apr 1st, 2005, 09:57 AM
Original Poster

Thank you. Did you fly home from Marrakesh? Our flight home is scheduled from Casablanca so we will have to fly there first. Did you have to do that?

Search this Thread