FIT Tour Group

Apr 20th, 2001, 06:10 AM
anitafla

FIT Tour Group

Has anyone taken a tour to Egypt with FIT tourgroup? I would appreciate anyone's comments.

Thanks.
Anita

Apr 20th, 2001, 03:47 PM
Charlie

Hi Anita,yes we used FIT last Sept. for a 10 trip to Egypt which included a 5 night cruise up the Nile.I have only good things to say about the services provided. Upon arrival in Cario airport we were greeted by FIT representive Terek and for the next nine days he hovered over us like a mother hen seeing to every little detail.They provided an Egyptoligist(sp?)named Sherry who spent the entire tour with us and provided a real education on Egypt,we still fondly recall the service she provided.I hope this is of some help.

Apr 20th, 2001, 03:52 PM
Jackie

Charlie,
About how much was your 10 day trip? What was included? How was the weather?
We are going in Sept. and still haven't decided which tour group to go with.

Apr 20th, 2001, 04:22 PM
Charlie

Hi Jackie,we paid approx $1700 pp.That price included air,hotel,visa,5 night cruise(meals are included on cruise only)all entrance fees at noted tour stops,an expert tour guide and all baggage handling.The weather in late Sept. was still hot.The evenings were cool,the day time temps ranged from 85/90 in Cairo to 115 at the Valley of the Kings and Abu Simbel(an optional side trip at$135pp).Below is the web site for FIT ,have a great trip and if you have other questions just e-mail me.

http://www.fitnile.com/egypt_special.htm

Apr 20th, 2001, 06:51 PM
Anitafla

Hi Charlie,

Sounds like you had a great trip. What hotel did you stay at in Cairo? How was the ship and the food? Also, how many people were in your group, as I know that they try to limit the amount of people.

Thanks for the info.
Anita

Search this Thread