*First trip

Jan 18th, 2010, 12:04 AM
Original Poster
*First trip

Hi all experienced travellers,
I have about 9 or 10 days available for vacation. I plan to travel alone in march this year. But I cant make up my mind where to go. Should i go to egypt,iran or syria and jordan. Please suggest itenerary that i can maximise for such a short trip. Looking forward for suggestions. Thks.
Jan 20th, 2010, 04:19 PM
If you are thinking about Egypt, there is a 10 day trip with Trafalger tours that we booked. I looked at a lot of the different companies and this one looked good - it's called "Real Egypt" and it hits all of the highlights. In a bizarre coincidence, some friends of our booked the exact same trip at almost the same time. They did a similar amount of research and came up with the same conclusion. I have been in contact with some people who took this trip a couple of years ago and they said it was fabulous. I'm definitely looking forward to it. The nice thing about Trafalger is that their single supplement isn't too high. Another coupls that we know decided to go as well and they are taking their 21 year old son. Part of the reason they felt they could do it was that it was still reasonable. Just a thought....

Search this Thread