Family holiday in cape Town

Apr 22nd, 2004, 09:42 AM
Original Poster

Family holiday in cape Town

Hello!

We are a family (daughter age 2) going to Cape Town 19. Dec. - 4. Jan. In this period we would like to stay one week in Green point / Sea Point and one week in Muizenberg. Cape Town offers a huge amount of different guest houses, B&B, hotels etc, and is it difficult to know what is suitable for us. We are looking for accomodation whitch is child friendly and not expensive (low budget). Do you have any advices? We can also consider other areas.

Apr 27th, 2004, 01:21 PM

JeaGi,

I am not sure why you are spending time on a fulltime basis in the Muizenberg area but as you have said that this is the case may I recommend that you look at the following guesthouse where you should find suitable accommodation:

Castle Hill in Kalk Bay - http://www.castlehill.co.za/index.htm

You should be much better off staying in Kalk Bay relative to Muizenberg in that the village has so much extra to offer on the southern side of the Cape Peninsula. With me being a little bit unsure of the extent of your budget I can but only hope that the above suggestion fits into what you can afford.

19 December through to 4 January is HIGH HIGH HIGH season in Cape Town. Nothing is going to be cheap and this makes it very difficult for me to recommend a Green Point guesthouse to you. If you continue this thread specifying your exact budget for accommodation and how many people are in your family I am sure that I will be able to help you further.

Hope all of the above helps.

Very proudly part of the wonderful nation of South Africa

Search this Thread