Eyes on Africa :)

Aug 13th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Original Poster

Eyes on Africa :)

First, EYES ON AFRICA a fabulous site, LOADS of pictures, maps, info on different areas....really the best I've found, and I AM , mzcuriouz.
Eyes on Africa is a US agency in Chicago. I spoke with Nicky who is from southern africa, worked for WS, and has been to the Kwando camps (probably others too, but I didn't ask about them.) Talking with someone who has a deep experience of these camps and knows the people, gives me more confidence in deciding which to choose. I can exhale. Ahhh,
I've had good conversations with Burt at Eagle Fish and email with Mark at Taga in SA, both of which I learned about on this fab forum. I don't know who's best on prices, but I can add another great agency to the ones that have been recommended.
Oh, and she made suggestions, that I wasn't considering, that were really on point for what would suit me.... sometimes I know an agent's suggestions I hadn't considered have been what's best for (would you believe it?)them.
Marilyn
Aug 13th, 2004, 04:42 PM

mzcuriouz-
I agree about Eyes On Africa providing a wealth of info. I always visit the site to get info on lodges, maps of game reserves, tips etc. It is very user friendly and colorful.

I would also be interested to know if anyone has used them and get feedback on their experience. Anyone out there?

Search this Thread