Ever heard of "go 2 africa"?

Jul 27th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Original Poster

Ever heard of "go 2 africa"?

I am looking to book a trip with a company go 2 africa, has anyone ever heard of them? any good or bad experiences? This is our first trip to Africa, as well as being our Honeymoon, we would like things to go smooth...well lets face it, its our honeymoon it should be better than smooth!
Jul 28th, 2004, 01:05 PM

I don't know a lot about them, but I was working with an agent there regarding plans for Namibia. As we decided not to go to Namibia, I didn't complete anything with them. Their airfares were much higher than who I am using, which is Premier Tours in Pennsylvania. Premier Tours is highly regarded.
Jul 28th, 2004, 04:09 PM

it depends where in Africa you are planning to go. If you are going to East Africa I would suggest contacting a local operator, Suntrek Safari. Our recent trip was hassel free and an A++++ trip.
Jul 28th, 2004, 11:17 PM

I have nothing but praises to sing of Go2Africa. I have lived in Africa (Southern) for several years so I know many areas relatively well. This was an advantage in some ways but it could make me a bit of a 'know-it-all' kind of client for a travel agent. [email protected] had to prove their worth to me. They had to set up the trip better than I could have myself or there was no point in using their services.
We had a fabulous trip through Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and South Africa. We had a total of 15 flights in 30 days and every connection went smoothly!

Search this Thread