Eilat hotels

Oct 24th, 1999, 08:54 AM
Judy

Eilat hotels

My family is going on a synagogue tour to Israel in February and we want to extend the trip to stay in Eilat and relax for a few days. Anyone have suggestions for a reasonably priced hotel near the Coral Beach?

Oct 24th, 1999, 03:42 PM
jacquie

Judy, I stayed (with my husband and a friend) at the Reef Hotel which was about 500 shekels for one night. We all shared a room. The hotel was quite nice and and the hotel staff were very nice. It's very close to the Coral Beach. There are also many restaurants within walking distance. You needn't worry though, there are sooo many options near the Coral Beach. If you like, you can just turn up and go to the tourist office and ask for rooms in a certain price range. Enjoy yourselves - out of summer, Eilat can be wonderful. The snorkelling at the Nature Reserve is amazing. The diving is very good as well, if you're interested.

Oct 24th, 1999, 03:44 PM
jacquie

Actually, there was a separate bedroom in the hotel room and our friend slept on the sofa bed. It was a better setup that what we got at the Dead Sea, where we payed the same price but got no privacy whatsoever.

Search this Thread