Egyptair inquiry

Aug 9th, 2001, 05:18 PM
chermes

Egyptair inquiry

I will be flying Business Class next month JFK CAI. Anyone have any experience. I've been hearing negative reports. Thanks...Chermes

Aug 10th, 2001, 05:11 AM
Charlie

We flew coach last September from JFK and have no complaints.The flight was on time in both directions,the plane was a new Boeing 777 and in general I didn't notice anything different then one would find on any other air line.

Aug 10th, 2001, 11:52 AM
Patricia

We flew coach from JFK to Cairo last November. On time, half full, everything was completely satisfactory, except the food. Felt very comfortable and safe at all times. And felt the same while in Egypt.

Sep 2nd, 2001, 05:06 PM
Figaro

Flew Athens to Cairo on Egyptair. Flight uneventful except for food, which was, to me, inedible. Ugh! Hint: bring your own or do without.

Sep 3rd, 2001, 02:37 AM
gail

Flew 6 flights on EgyptAir last April (RT JFK/Cairo plus 4 internal flights in Egypt). As above posters, all planes were very new, on-time. The food is odd at best, but it is just as unpalatable on US carriers. Our flights had a "cockpit cam" that allowed you to see view from cockpit on takeoff and landing, including a view of ground. Flight attendant service is very efficient, almost military (don't linger over your decision about coffee or tea or they will be gone). Only complaint was the temperature was a bit cold - but they give you foot warmer socks and you don't need to fight over blankets or pillows.

Search this Thread