Egypt Unknown

Old Jan 10th, 2021, 01:29 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Egypt Unknown

I came through a friend onto the website and I was very astonished just to find very few destinations in Egypt and just those of Mass-tourism - is this still up to date for 2021. Mass-tourism? Who is wanting to be included in that? What had happened in the last several month is a complete new experience many Europeans and also Americans came to Egypt to work online and on weekends and vacations visit the remote and beautiful areas.
First of all the sun of Egypt in the winter the south provides one with plenty of Vitamin D that is very good for the imune system. Very few places offer special deals for long time stays so working online becomes more money saving. There are some deals that are all inclusive so the meals are included other deals are with out meals buying food from local places is also very attractive or one can make a combination of the two. There are some special events on few days each month like flying over the Pyramids ... If one wants to travel through out Egypt this could be done quiet cheap with the public transportations or who would prefer to be more flexible could rent his own car for long terms with attractive prices. Like one see's Egypt is changing as the world is changing stays from 1 month to 1 year is normally possible without much problems and after that there are still ways to renew once stay.