Egypt Here We Come/Itinerary Help

Feb 16th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Original Poster

Egypt Here We Come/Itinerary Help

Finally booked our tickets to visit Egypt from Dec. 27-Jan 12th. Can't wait. I have checked with A-Z travel and Travel In Style. Both seem to be pretty good agencies. Has anyone heard of Iexpore Egypt-?

http://www.iexploreegypt.com/

Trying to figure out where to go and how long to stay at each place.

Cario 3 days

Nile cruise 5-7 nights

Abu Simbel

Sharm el Sheik 3 nights

Any ideas? Where what else we should see.
Feb 18th, 2005, 08:49 AM

Dear William,
I don't know if you are one of the 35 people who responded to my reference request for Egypt Highlights, but in any event, we have booked with them for travel in September.. Thanks for your glowing review! I will post oodles of questions before leaving no doubt. Did you happen to get a menegitis shot before you left. We were just in East Africa and had ever shot known to man except menengitis.

Feb 18th, 2005, 04:48 PM
katybird

Just a word of caution about drinking bottled water...make sure the bottle is SEALED when you buy it. We toured with Grand Circle and our guides gave us this warning as some of the venders just refill used bottles.Do not use ice in drinks either..you probably all ready know this.
You will have a wonderful trip! Please post a trip report when you return.

Sep 7th, 2005, 07:09 AM

Hi there,

So did you end up using iexploreegypt? Did you like them? Does anyone have any opinions on this tour company?

Thanks!
Meg
Sep 7th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Original Poster

We booked our tour through STI Travel. I believe they use a local company, Sakkara Travel for the actual tours and bookings. They are based in New Jersey. We found their prices very competitive and like the idea we could use a credit card instead of doing a wire transfer to Egypt for our tour.

Search this Thread