dubai itineary need help in organising

Sep 8th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Original Poster

dubai itineary need help in organising

Hi guys

I have finally made a rough itineary for our Dubai trip. Pls tell me if this is making senses. we will be traveling with hubby and 4 year old toddler

September 26 ( wesnesday )- arrival at 8.30 pm and check in to the hotel

september 27 ( thrusday)- sea wing flight scenic flight - in the morning
http://www.seawings.ae/
Then proceed to Dubai Mall ( aquarium , underwater zoo and burj khalifa tower)

september 28( friday)- thinking of spending the day with a close friend

september 29 ( saturday )- morning - dolphinarium @creek side park
evening- sand dune safari

september 30 ( sunday)- check in to palm atlantis , do water park

october 1 ( monday )- still staying at palm , but during the day will go to the mall of emirates and do ski dubai. In the evening thinking of doing the open bus night tour and go back to atlantis. Is this making sense ?

october 2 ( tuesday ) - don't know what to . flight back to mumbai at 10.30 pm

Need you advice for the following

1. Still looking for a hotel to stay for september 26 to september 30. If you can tell me where to stay , according to my trip itineary.

2. 2 night in palm atlantis , are we going to be cut off from the mainland

3. where can i accomodate jumeraih beach , dubai marina , the madinat and the jumeraih beach walk in my plan . also the 7 star hotel burj.

thksd
Sep 9th, 2012, 06:42 AM

There is a very active forum for the UAE on TA where you can get a lot of advice from repeat visitors.
Sep 17th, 2012, 03:10 AM
peg

First make sure you get dirhams because you are going to be taking a lot of cabs. What is your budget for a hotel. There are a couple of nice one's near the Dubai mall, the Rotana Al Murooj and the Address Downtown. In addition there are plenty of hotels in Jumeraih Beach Residence, which will give you are walk. Nothing really to see at the Dubai Marina, mostly apartment buildings. Are you looking at going to the Burj al Arab? If so you need to have a reason, cannot just walk in. There is a beach next to it that offers nice views. The last time we were at the Atlantis Palm they were very strict on their check-in policy and would not let us check in early. Which means by the time you check in and get to the water park you might only have a couple of hours, maybe a little longer before sunset. It's starting to set a little after 5:30 p.m. these days.

Search this Thread