Oct 19th, 2002, 06:57 PM
Shirlee Boemer
Posts: n/a

What kind of electricity ? Do I need to take a convertor for curling iron ?

Reply With Quote
Oct 26th, 2002, 01:04 PM
Posts: n/a
both are used in the UAE. Also, all hotels have adapters.
Reply With Quote
Oct 26th, 2002, 08:35 PM
Professional Traveler
Posts: n/a
The UAE runs 220 volt, 50 Hertz power. Both the French 2 round pin plug and the British 3 rectangular blade plugs are used.

As mentioned, hotels may bhave adapters available but they always seem to have just given out the last one when you ask. So bring both just to be safe.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:43 AM.