Delta SkyMiles Service Stinks!!!

Oct 13th, 2000, 06:36 AM
guy

Delta SkyMiles Service Stinks!!!

Just wanted to share my latest experience with Delta. First let me tell you that I am a member of their "so-called" elite program---which, in case you don't know means I travel on Delta ALOT!!! I have been trying since May to get credit in my account for some hotel stays at a Wyndam Hotel. This was a program that was highly advertised by both Wyndam & Delta. I have wrote letters, sent faxes, talked to two or three Delta people on the phone. All to no avail. This morning I decided to call again. Today they tell me there is NO ONE you can talk to on the phone at Delta about the SkyMiles Program. The only way to communicate is via letter or fax. What a great program!!! I'm sure the others are no better, but just wanted to share my Delta experience with you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oct 17th, 2000, 02:17 PM
Linda Thompson

I'm surprised to hear that you've had such a lousy experience with Delta SkyMiles, and especially that you've been told phone support isn't available. Did you call 800.325.1551?

We just saved about $3200 by using SkyMiles points to fly to Egypt. I called them at least 10 times during the last year to see if a more direct route had opened up. Each time they were very courteous and helpful.

And, by the way, I've even gotten Delta SkyMiles for residential natural gas usage.

Search this Thread