Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Africa & the Middle East
Reload this Page > Custom designed 5 week southern and eastern African Safari?

Custom designed 5 week southern and eastern African Safari?

Oct 24th, 2013, 03:19 AM
Original Poster

Custom designed 5 week southern and eastern African Safari?

I'm a uni student going over with a friend to volunteer in Namibia for a month next year before we embark on safari. There were so many options I just couldn't choose! So instead I've been working with Anda African Adventure over the past few months to custom design a 35 night safari starting in South Africa and finishing in Tanzania (10 countries all up).

Anyway. so far its just a friend and I signed up for it and the wonderful people at Anda hope that I'll help promote the itinerary, so if anyone is interested to take a look -let me know!

Price is $6479 USD per person, all meals and accommodation included (except 4 night stay in Zanzibar)
Oct 24th, 2013, 09:07 AM

Big undertaking. Is this an overland 'group' or 'private' safari? Is there any participation expected on your parts? Whether tent set=up, meals, break-down of camps, etc.

Just remember, if 10/countries - lots of Visas, malaria meds a must, and Yellow Fever inoculation and proof of same for entry to/from/between many of these countries... better get all those details.

If my next month you mean November, remember that many countries have rainy seasons, and if so some roads might be rather treacherous. Streams turns to lakes, black cotton soil, bridges washed out.... all to be aware. And, this wet can go into mid-Dec.

Certainly can't comment on price.
Nov 1st, 2013, 07:27 PM
TC

Sounds like an ad to me.

Search this Thread