Comments about Naipenda Safaris Please

Aug 22nd, 2005, 11:18 PM
Original Poster

Comments about Naipenda Safaris Please

If anyone has information to share, I would appreciate it very much. This company has been very responsive to my multitudes of email questions, but I'm apprehensive about booking our Tanzanian safari through them without recommendations. I sent emails to the list of names they gave me, but haven't had any responses yet.
Aug 23rd, 2005, 03:34 AM

I'm in the process of planning a safari to Kenya and I have the same concerns as yours.

What I ended up doing was sending emails to the various lodges or camps and asked them(references) about the tour company. I chose "Gamewatchers Safaris" from an internet Google search and after hearing back from the camps I felt quite at ease about using them.

Aug 24th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Original Poster

I really appreciate your suggestion. I have heard back from two of the lodges with good remarks from both.
The safari company itself has been so wonderful in helping make thoughtful choices within a reasonable price that they almost seem too good to be true.
I've been imagining the worst that could happen - that they might go out of business or that we'll get there and there will be substandard, substituted accommodations. The feeling of chancing losing all this money is frightening. Will trip insurance cover all these worries?

Search this Thread