Reload this Page >

Club Valtur Agadir/Marrakech

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16th, 1999, 12:23 PM
Tony

I would really like to hear from anyone who has stayed at either one of these resorts. I have booked 6 nights in Agadir, and 4 nights in Marrakech in mid may 2000. The price was very reasonable($1500.00 all inclusive with airfare and no single supplement), but would like to get some feedback from others who might have purchased the same package. Thanks!

Old Jan 13th, 2000, 11:18 AM
Cerise

Three years ago we spent a week at Club Valtur in Agadir. It was great and worth every penny. Lots of things to do or relax and do nothing. Many excursions available. The staff was outstanding. Food was good. Rooms were small, but nice, with sitting area and balcony. Sports club was beautiful. Shopping is a real adventure (lots of haggling). Nightly entertainment, disco, and a weekly talent show. It was quite a culture shock for us. Camels walking along the beach, snake charmers, herbalists, dancers in the street and the souks(market place) were experiences that you just don't happen upon in the U.S. We would go back in a flash if we didn't already have a number of places on our list that we still need to see. I envy you going and hope you have as great a time as we did.

Old Jan 14th, 2000, 04:54 AM
Tony

Thanks Cerise! I was beginning to worry about my choice of vacation plans, seeing as no one had replied to my message! You have put my mind more at ease, and I look forward to an enjoyable trip.

Old Jan 23rd, 2000, 02:43 AM

I was thinking about maybe going to Club Valtur but there do not appear to be a lot of travel agents that book there. <BR> <BR>From what I can gather they only have air from New York so if one wants to leave from another city such as Boston, Mass thats an additional expense, travel time, and hassle. It can cost as much to go the 1 hour from Boston to NYC as it does to go to Florida, Cancun, or London. <BR> <BR>For some reason the only company that I can find that books them wont accept last minute bookings even if the hotel is near empty. Some people like to travel when they decide to go without long involved planning. <BR> <BR>As to no single supplement Ive been told that that policy has changed and that they now charge a single supplement. <BR> <BR>Does anyone know if Club Valtur has a lot of singles who go there and what the average age is. <BR> <BR>Another issue, the weather. When is it good beach weather there.