club valtur

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1st, 1999, 03:46 AM
james mcdonald

club valtur

does anyone know about the club valtur in marrakesch thank you

Old Dec 3rd, 1999, 01:37 PM
Nancy Wang

Hi James, <BR>I spent 9-days/8 nights at the Club Valtur Resort in Marrakesh back in July. It was a wonderful all-inclusive package catering primarily to Italians. I was the only American on the premises the first night in town. The hotel and grounds are up to par with our 4-star standards. However, the rooms are clean yet sterile. <BR> <BR>Marrakesh is by far one of the most exotic and beautiful places I've encountered during my international travels. The Moroccans are extremely warm and friendly, so don't be surprised if you get invited to local homes during your stay. Make sure you spend time in the medina (old town) and the souks (marketplaces). It's like a scene out of Indiana Jones as you immerse yourself with the hustle & bustle of daily life there. There's nothing like it. <BR> <BR>Feel free to contact me with any specific questions you might have. <BR> <BR>

Old Dec 5th, 1999, 01:20 PM
connie

The info on CLub Valtur was helpful to me also. We are considering the property in Agadir or Marrakesh. Did you visit Agadir? THanks for any info.

Old Jan 13th, 2000, 11:25 AM
cerise

We loved Club Valtur in Agadir. Please refer to the #1 posting under Morocco search titled Club Valtur-Agadir or Marrakesh. Have a good time.

Old Jan 23rd, 2000, 02:44 AM

I was thinking about maybe going to Club Valtur but there do not appear to be a lot of travel agents that book there. <BR> <BR>From what I can gather they only have air from New York so if one wants to leave from another city such as Boston, Mass thats an additional expense, travel time, and hassle. It can cost as much to go the 1 hour from Boston to NYC as it does to go to Florida, Cancun, or London. <BR> <BR>For some reason the only company that I can find that books them wont accept last minute bookings even if the hotel is near empty. Some people like to travel when they decide to go without long involved planning. <BR> <BR>As to no single supplement Ive been told that that policy has changed and that they now charge a single supplement. <BR> <BR>Does anyone know if Club Valtur has a lot of singles who go there and what the average age is. <BR> <BR>Another issue, the weather. When is it good beach weather there.