Search

Mombassa Beach

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3rd, 2001, 05:18 PM
Liosach

Mombassa Beach

Going on Safari and Beach holiday in five weeks. All the comments have been very helpful. <BR> <BR>Has anyone stayed at Serena Beach Hotel - any comments? <BR>Worried about hassle on beach. Any tips <BR>Thanks <BR>

Old Sep 4th, 2001, 02:19 AM
yyyyyy

Stop worring and have a great time when you get there. Serena is a very nice hotel

Old Sep 4th, 2001, 02:59 AM
Karen

We advice you to go to Zanzibar instead of Mombasa, Zanzibar beach are the most beautiful beaches and not overcrowded like Mombasa. Zanzibar is now a new destination for the beach lovers. Get intouch with me for more advice if you need, as we have been there recently.

Old Sep 4th, 2001, 03:07 AM
Myriam

Don't know about Serena Beach hotel (is it north or south of Mombasa?) but we were at a hotel south of Mombasa (the Southern Palms) and it was absolutely fabulous. No crowd at all, we had the beach for ourselves. ENJOY!!

Old Jan 17th, 2003, 03:58 AM
Irene

Has anyone stayed at The Travellers Tiwi Beach Hotel? We will be staying there in March and wondered what standard to expect. <BR><BR>Hope someone can help. Thanks<BR><BR><BR>Irene