Capetown Township Tours HELP

Oct 7th, 2002, 10:50 PM
coconut wireless

Capetown Township Tours HELP

I am thinking about taking a tour of the townships in Capetown. I have several tour companies in mind whom I am sure would all give me excellent tours. But I am looking for something a little different. Here are some I am considering. Green Turtle Tours, Grassroutes Tours, Tours by Hylton Ross, and Legend Tours.
Comments welcome.
Mahalo
"the coconut wireless"

Oct 8th, 2002, 08:04 AM
evelyntrav

We did the township tour with Legend and looked into other tour groups. I did not find any big difference and met some of the other groups at the same sights. We did not like our tour guide at Legend and told the management about our experience and supposedly they will not be using him again. We thought the tour itself was a valuable experience and suggest you do go on a visit.

Oct 8th, 2002, 08:04 AM
Lisa

Selwyn Davidowitz who regularly offers great advice on this forum does tours which are small and I know he has a great one of the townships.Do a search on this website or on google.I'm not recommending any one tour over the other but if you are looking for somthing small this may be want you want.

Nov 4th, 2002, 09:42 PM
alison

I am also trying to decide on township tour. Have been in contact with Daytrippers and Grassroutes tours. Has anyone had experience with either company? I would have gone with Selwyn to visit a township (as someone else recommended) but the dates didn't work out with him. However, we are going with him on a Peninsula tour.

Search this Thread