Cape Town

Nov 27th, 1997, 06:39 AM
Helle

Cape Town

I am going to SA in march-april. My plan is to start out from Cape Town and mabye stay ther for a month or two. I need some information about places to stay. What are the prices? (hotel,shared flat ect.)My buget is tight. Other tips about Cape Town / good sighs and fun places to hang out are more than welcome.

Dec 3rd, 1997, 04:53 AM
Ben Griesel

You have chosen a good time of the year to visit Cape Town. It is not so busy as over Christmas and the weather is generally better. A good place to start look for information is the Cape Town tourist office (Captour), whose website is at:

http://www.africa.com/captour/

Please let me know if you need any further info and enjoy your trip!

Feb 11th, 1998, 12:57 AM
Ohna

I see that it is more or less time for your departure - guess you know where to go and what to do by now. If not, I'm staying close to Cape Town and drive around a lot. I don't stay at hotels often (rather spend my money to see more places), but there are lots of self catering places which I can recommend. E-mail me if you still need information. Just want to say that in most places you will not have any problems to find accommodation - so you can wait untill you are here and shop around.

Search this Thread