Bunnik Tours - Anyone heard of them?

Jul 26th, 2008, 04:24 PM
Original Poster

Bunnik Tours - Anyone heard of them?

Hi

We are thinking of taking a tour of Egypt in late March next year with this tour company. The tour is for 17 days and called "Egypt in Depth" - http://www.bunniktours.com.au/tours....id=79&tab_id=3

I'd appreciate any info you can supply about this company and tour. Thanks.

Jul 27th, 2008, 05:11 AM

With air from OZ, price seems good for 17/days, but I notice they don't indicate which hotels/where (3*, 4* or 5*) nor which Nile cruise boat.

And though they show supplements for side-trips to Alexandria and others already included in your itinerary, hope these aren't additional "surprise" charges.

Otherwise, never heard of Bunnik Tours... gather they're a local in OZ.
Jul 27th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Original Poster

Hi sandi

Thanks for your reply. Mmmm...yes I must admit I was a little sceptical about a tour company that doesn't list its hotels. I had a look on Trip Advisor and a couple of posters had negative feedback. One didn't elaborate and the other wasn't impressed with the boat used for the Nile cruise. Might stick with Cosmos or Insight. I've used them before and they were great. Cheers
Jul 28th, 2008, 04:24 AM

If you've used Cosmos and Insight before and been pleased with their services, they have an itinerary that meets your needs, price is right... go for it.

But do inquire of these operators which hotels and Nile cruise boat. If this is a group tour, the operator can, under some circumstances, change hotels (or, in this case the Nile boat), but if a reputable outfitter won't. Such changes are unlikely to happen if you have a private tour scheduled where they should confirm your individual reservations.

You'll love Egypt. Good travels.
Jul 28th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Original Poster

Thankx sandi