booking african airlines

Dec 18th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Original Poster

booking african airlines

I need to book a number of flights within Africa on Tanzania Airways, Kenya Airways and SAA. Is it better to book by phone or can I do this over the websites? I have always used the internet to book US airlines, but I've not had any experience with airlines in other countries. Thanks for any insights, Sharon
Dec 18th, 2005, 05:12 PM

Hi Sharon - I booked with Kenya Airways by phone.
Dec 19th, 2005, 05:21 AM
sandi

Sharon -

I couldn't find your entire itinerary, but gather you will be in South Africa and then heading to East Africa.

Once you get to East Africa, flights between Kenya and Tanzania and within these two countries should be handled by whomever is arranging your land itinerary.

Why not post your entire itinerary so we can determine what you will have to do and what your outfitter can handle.

Suggestion: You've apparently posted a few threads regarding this trip. It's best to keep everything about a single trip under one thread. It's easier for you to locate, add to and answer; for responders to keep track of your progress. It's no matter if you have to add another subject, such as this about air... together it's a running history or your plans and progress.

Dec 19th, 2005, 07:37 AM

I did not find SAA website easy to use, and ended up calling them. They honored the same rates I found on the website. Be forwarned, I was on hold for about 1/2 hour waiting for them to pick up.

Search this Thread