Search

Bon Voyage, Kavey!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31st, 2004, 11:31 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bon Voyage, Kavey!

Just a quick note, Kavey, to let you know that I will be thinking of you and your father during your wonderful adventure. I have printed out your itinerary and will follow it closely each day. Have a wonderful time! I will be looking forward to reading your report. Bon Voyage, friend!
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 12:00 PM

Oh thank you Susan, I'm so glad I logged on, what a lovely message!
Pete and I went out to dinner to our favourite local Italian tonight and then I came back and finished packing, sent a few urgent emails etc.
Then I tested my last LUSH bath item (I'm a tester and they send me boxes of stuff every now and then to feed back on) and sent the forms back.
Now I'm about to go to bed for a good night's sleep as tomorrow will be a loooong day.
I'm working in the morning, training a tough class, then dashing home ready to say goodbye to Pete (who's taken the afternoon off) and be collected by Pops for the drive to the airport. The flight is a night flight and I hope I do sleep as it's full on from the moment we land!
I promise I'll let you know how it went when I get back and will raise a glass to your mother and you and to all my Fodorite friends here.
Thanks again!
Kavey
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 12:40 PM

I hope you have a great time! How lovely not just to be going on safari but to be spending time with your father.
Bon Voyage, I hope you both have a lovely time.
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 01:52 PM
sandi

All my best for an educational and fun and trip. Enjoy the time with your dat. Am I to gather that you're not taking any of the LUSH stuff with - no tents with bathtubs? Shame! Oh, if only we could all come along as excess baggage - oops, might cost too much! Bend an elbow for all here - spread it out over your entire stay. LOL!

Old Mar 31st, 2004, 06:37 PM

Kavey, have a wonderful time!
Old Mar 31st, 2004, 11:26 PM

We do have one tent with a tub in Botswana but that's it. Lots of bathtubs in South Africa.
Might pack a few in the luggage since, if I use them before we get to Botswana, I don't have to worry about the weight issue.
Kavey

PS THANKS!