Beware "2000 World Tours"

May 22nd, 2005, 06:51 AM
Original Poster

Beware "2000 World Tours"

Just came back from Africa booked through "2000 World Tours" BEWARE of this company. It is a nightmare waiting to happen, from outright lies, bate and switch to attempted extrotion. Abraham Shaidi the owner is a name you should remember. If your travel agent is using 2000 World tours don't walk away, run. There are so many things they did and attempted to do to us it would take to long to list them on this forum. If you e-mail me I will send details.
Remember the name Abraham Shaidi and 2000 world tours. If you go with them you are in for a ride. The only thing that seemed to slow them down is when I told them I was going to the police. Be aware.
May 22nd, 2005, 07:11 AM

Thank you very much for issuing this warning. With all of the glowing reports of various agents, it is important to be aware of agents that are not reliable.

You mentioned emailing you. If you post your email in a reply to this thread, we will be able to contact you personally. Otherwise you can amend your Fodor's registration to include your email and it will pop up next to your name in every previous post.

I hope you had some enjoyable moments on your trip, despite this negative experience.

Search this Thread