Best Travel Destination Suggestions Near Dubai

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12th, 2023, 08:58 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Travelers!With the holiday season just around the corner, it's the perfect time to start planning our next adventure. Let's share our top picks for the best destinations to travel to during the holidays! There are countless places around the world that can give us amazing vacation experiences.

For me, I look for places that are close to Dubai where I reside, and should be perfect to return to once the vacation is over.

Any suggestions?
Old Apr 14th, 2023, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by IvyOliver
Hello Travelers!With the holiday season just around the corner, it's the perfect time to start planning our next adventure. Let's share our top picks for the best destinations to travel to during the holidays! There are countless places around the world that can give us amazing vacation experiences.

For me, I look for places that are close to Dubai where I reside, and should be perfect to return to once the vacation is over.

Any suggestions?
Places in Asia during CNY like Singapore, Malaysia for example. Thailand is another option as is Seoul.

New Delhi is only 4 hrs. away though like Dubai is scorching in the summer but for Diwali season it’s nice weather wise and festive.
Old Apr 17th, 2023, 01:38 AM
Original Poster

Hello Jacketwatch, Thank you for your suggestions. I've been considering places in Asia near Dubai for my holiday travel, and Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Seoul, and New Delhi sound like great options. Have you visited any of these places before? If so, I would love to hear about your experiences and any suggestions for the best things to explore in those destinations.

Last edited by IvyOliver; Apr 17th, 2023 at 02:13 AM.
Old Apr 17th, 2023, 06:17 AM

https://www.visitsingapore.com/en/?cmp=SEM_STB-DC23-1015-SG-SEM_US_DC_ENG_NA_NONE_NONE_PM-STBBrand-NA_NA_GOOG_SEA_AO_Cross_XTG&gclid=CjwKCAjw3POhBhBQ EiwAqTCuBuMZ4_Q2ZCU-OFR-OZRT0RAKsiKNgfqs0uHUaStPdgh8J2Higl1udxoC34cQAvD_Bw E&gclsrc=aw.ds

You must treat yourself at Lavo which is a restaurant on top to Marina Bat Sands.

The views at night are spectacular. I tried to upload one but there is some sort of glitch. However best to see it in person.

Last edited by jacketwatch; Apr 17th, 2023 at 06:26 AM.
Old Apr 17th, 2023, 06:28 AM

Old Apr 17th, 2023, 06:29 AM

I could not attach it to my comment above but worked as a separate post.
Old Apr 17th, 2023, 06:32 AM

https://www.thecrazytourist.com/top-...-kuala-lumpur/

We trued to craft a mug from pewter at the Royal Selangor visitors center. Well lets just say its not as easy as it look..

You will find the food scene in KL amazing and won't believe how economical it is especially compared to Singapore.

Last edited by jacketwatch; Apr 17th, 2023 at 06:36 AM.
Old Apr 17th, 2023, 06:40 AM

https://www.lonelyplanet.com/malaysi...t-coast/melaka

Melaka is a two hr. ride from KL.

If you go there try eating at a super cool eclectic restaurant called The Daily Fix.
Old Apr 17th, 2023, 06:46 AM

New Delhi. Wow it's jammed packed with attractions and also just jammed packed.

Things to see include;

The Red Fort.
The Lotus Temple.
Jama Mashdid.
Delhi haat for crafts and arts.
India gate.
The home of Indira Gandhi which is now a shrine to her.
The new and revitalized Chandi Chowk.
The spectacular Akshardham temple complex.

Last edited by jacketwatch; Apr 17th, 2023 at 06:50 AM.
Old Apr 17th, 2023, 09:13 PM
Original Poster

Hello Jacketwatch,

Absolutely! The night views of Singapore must be beautiful, and I agree some things will be more attractive in person.

Sounds like you had an interesting experience trying to craft a mug from pewter at the Royal Selangor visitors center, even though it was challenging. It's great to hear that the food at KL is delicious and economical compared to Singapore. I will consider this spot if we chose to visit Singapore. Melaka sounds like a great destination too, and I'll make sure to check out The Daily Fix for some eclectic dining.

I think New Delhi is also a great place to travel, and I've taken note of all of your suggestions for both Singapore and New Delhi. I value your suggestions and will give these places some serious consideration while planning travel plans.

Thanks for sharing your travel experience with me!

Last edited by IvyOliver; Apr 17th, 2023 at 09:18 PM.
Old Apr 18th, 2023, 04:36 AM

Hello Jacketwatch,

Absolutely! The night views of Singapore must be beautiful, and I agree some things will be more attractive in person.

Sounds like you had an interesting experience trying to craft a mug from pewter at the Royal Selangor visitors center, even though it was challenging. It's great to hear that the food at KL is delicious and economical compared to Singapore. I will consider this spot if we chose to visit Singapore. Melaka sounds like a great destination too, and I'll make sure to check out The Daily Fix for some eclectic dining.

I think New Delhi is also a great place to travel, and I've taken note of all of your suggestions for both Singapore and New Delhi. I value your suggestions and will give these places some serious consideration while planning travel plans.

Thanks for sharing your travel experience with me!
My pleasure.
Happy travels.
Larry
Old May 17th, 2023, 09:17 PM
Original Poster

Greetings, dear friends! I have decided to plan a delightful 5 days trip for the upcoming Eid Al Adha holiday. Luckily, this upcoming holiday falls on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday as per this Eid holiday UAE reference list, giving us an uninterrupted 5 days weekend to enjoy. Now, I am reviewing all the suggestions here and looking forward to receiving new suggestions as well for making the best out of our Wednesday to Sunday long Eid weekend.
Old May 18th, 2023, 06:27 AM

Greetings, dear friends! I have decided to plan a delightful 5 days trip for the upcoming Eid Al Adha holiday. Luckily, this upcoming holiday falls on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday as per this Eid holiday UAE reference list, giving us an uninterrupted 5 days weekend to enjoy. Now, I am reviewing all the suggestions here and looking forward to receiving new suggestions as well for making the best out of our Wednesday to Sunday long Eid weekend.
Good as a trip well planned should be successful!

Enjoy.

Larry
Old May 19th, 2023, 04:46 AM
Original Poster

Thank you, jacketwatch